Volume 105, Number 5 (2023)In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A case study on recognizing the oral signs of Acute Lymphatic Leukemia
- A special pull-out section to assist clinicians in identifying and treating common oral lesions
- Advice on personal Wellness: "Finding Calm Amidst Chaos."
- State of Michigan C.E. Requirements for License Renewal of Dentists, Hygienists, and Registered Dental Assistants.
- A 10Minute EBD contrasting clinical success of composite restorations vs. glass ionomers.
- Guest commentary "Pretty Good Dentistry."
- News you need, Editorial, and an Advocacy Spotlight.
Oral Manifestations of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
Angela Yepes DDS, MS, MBA; Juan Yepes DDS, MD, MPH, MS, DrPH; and James E. Jones DMD, MSD, EdD, PhD
A Clinical Reference Guide to the Treatment of Common Oral Lesions
Janet Zalucha DDS; Felipe Nör DDS, MS, PhD; and David Tindle DDS, MS
Editorial and News
10-Minute EBD: Do Posterior Composite Restorations Have Longer-Term Success Than Glass Ionomer?
Eleni E. Langas DDS, Mridula Manoj DDS, and Kelsey Carreras-Simons DDS