Volume 106, Number 2 (2024)
Every month, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and features about Michigan dentistry to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
- The February issue previews the 2024 Annual Session in Lansing, highlighting 61 courses, 48 speakers, and Michigan’s largest dental exhibit hall
- A Feature article on The MDA Member Assistance Program: Real Help When You Need It
- News You Need, including The MDA announcement of John Tramontana as the new CEO/executive director
- The MDA Student Debt Resource Center
- Updates on the MDA website refresh
- Celebrating National Children’s Dental Health Month emphasizing oral health habits
- Announced Bylaws amendments
- The Board of Trustees sets advocacy goals and the public education campaign for 2024
- The MDA reveals the 2024 award recipients
- Dental Assistants Recognition Week is highlighted
- Workforce- A partnership to increase RDAs
- Macomb Ski Seminar
- The MDA Foundation's 2023 Year-End Campaign sets a record!
The MDA Member Assistance Program: Real Help When You Need It
Lisa Knowles DDS
Editorial and News
We’re in this Together, So Be the Best Human You Can Be
Michelle C. Dziurgot DDS
Dentistry and the Law: When Must a Data Breach be Reported?
Daniel Schulte JD
Staff Matters: Do I Really Need an Employee Handbook?
Jodi Schafer SPHR, SHRM-SCP