Volume 105, Number 4 (2023)
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A profile of two dentist legislators, Representative Steven Bradley, DDS of Iowa and Representative Jane Gillette, DDS, MPH, who represents Montana, to help readers best understand what that commitment means if they plan to seek elected office.
- An article discussing essential communication strategies to win elections.
- An update on ADA efforts to promote Oral Health Equity.
- Profiles of MDA leadership candidates.
- A 10 Minute EBD contrasting closing diastemas with or without frenectomy with orthodontic treatment.
- Editorial, Advocacy update, News Briefs, News from the MDA Foundation, News from the ADA and Letter to the editor.
Running for Political Office: These Dentists Did . . . How About You? Insights from Two Dentist-Legislators
W. Erick Rupprecht DDS and Lynn Aronoff
Good Communications: Why It’s Essential to Winning Elections
Matthew J. Levin MPA, JD
Update: Oral Health Equity and the ADA
Jessica A. Rickert DDS and Elizabeth Carmen Lense DDS, MSHA
Editorial and News
10-Minute EBD: Frenectomy or No Frenectomy to Close Diastema for Children?
Polina Fubareva DMD, Chelsea Schultz DMD, and Taylar Rowe DDS