Every month, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and features about Michigan dentistry to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members across the state. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A cover story on canceling provider agreements with dental plans.
- A clinical update on when and how to use Silver Diamine Fluoride to manage carious lesions
- News from Delta Dental on efforts to address access to care for disabled individuals through enhanced commercial dental benefits.
- The value of focused counsel from a Dental CPA
- News you need, Editorial and regular department articles on MDA Foundation activities, Dentistry and the Law, Staff Matters, Advocacy, and a Headquarters report addressing eroding membership market share.
The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association: Vol. 105:
3, Article 1.
Available at: https://commons.ada.org/journalmichigandentalassociation/vol105/iss3/1