Monthly, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and feature articles to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A Cover Feature: "Open Your Eyes to 3D Imaging"
- A Clinical Feature: "CBCT in Clinical Practice: Guidance for Best Practice"
- A Clinical Feature: "Penicillin Allergy and Medical Referral to Promote Antibiotic Stewardship"
- An Access Feature: "The 2025 Michigan State Oral Health Plan"
- A 10-Minute EBD: "Digital Scans or Conventional Impressions: Which Results in Better Crowns?"
- News you need: an Editorial, and regular department articles, Dentistry and the Law, Staff Matters, Advocacy (An Interview with MI House Health Policy Committee Chair), MDA Services answers questions on in-office dental plans.
The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association: Vol. 104:
3, Article 1.
Available at: https://commons.ada.org/journalmichigandentalassociation/vol104/iss3/1