Monthly, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and feature articles to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A cover story on Ensuring an Inclusive Environment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Patients.
- A clinical feature: Traumatic Ulcerative Granuloma Mimicking Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Lichen Planus.
- Feature information on the University of Michigan’s BioArtography Project.
- A recap on MDA volunteer leadership activity at the 2022 ADA House of Delegates.
- News you need, Editorial and regular department articles with the MDA Executive Director’s Year-end report, Dentistry and the Law, Staff Matters, and component news.
The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association: Vol. 104:
12, Article 1.
Available at: https://commons.ada.org/journalmichigandentalassociation/vol104/iss12/1