Volume 104, Number 12 (2022)
Monthly, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and feature articles to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A cover story on Ensuring an Inclusive Environment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Patients.
- A clinical feature: Traumatic Ulcerative Granuloma Mimicking Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Lichen Planus.
- Feature information on the University of Michigan’s BioArtography Project.
- A recap on MDA volunteer leadership activity at the 2022 ADA House of Delegates.
- News you need, Editorial and regular department articles with the MDA Executive Director’s Year-end report, Dentistry and the Law, Staff Matters, and component news.
Ensuring an Inclusive Environment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Patients
Joseph Samona DDS; Michael Korleski RDH, BSDH; and Stephen J. Stefanac DDS, MS
The Art in Science: The University of Michigan’s BioArtography Project
Deborah L. Gumucio PhD
Traumatic Ulcerative Granuloma Mimicking Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Oral Lichen Planus
David I. Tindle DDS, MS, DABOM
Editorial and News
Staff Matters: What Will Be the Impact of Changes to Michigan’s New Paid Sick Leave Law?
Jodi Schafer SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Dentistry and the Law: Employee vs. Independent Contractor
Daniel Schulte JD