Volume 104, Number 11 (2022)
Monthly, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and feature articles to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A cover story on choosing an educational path for professional enrichment
- A feature story on how a Michigan manufacturer closed during the pandemic repurposes their operations to produce essential PPE, becoming a COVID Hero for Michigan dentists.
- A feature article on how the MDA provides CE for members to comply with Licensure mandates.
- Feature information on practice management to address overhead expenses.
- News you need, an Editorial and regular department articles Dentistry and the Law, Staff Matters, Advocacy and component news.
This issue also includes one article reprinted with permission.
- Two-Minute Interview: Dr. Riley Schaff showcases the perspective of a young dentist in Ann Arbor. The article covers his experiences in organized dentistry, his advice to new graduate dentists, and his hopes for dentistry's future. His personal hobbies and inspirations are also discussed.
How the MDA Meets Your Need for Quality, Affordable CE
Kevin Sloan DDS, MS
Editorial and News
10-Minute EBD: Is Oil-Pulling Useful in Treating Periodontal Disease?
Heather Willey RDA
Staff Matters: When Do Comments about Age Become Discriminatory?
Jodi Schafer SPHR, SHRM-SCP