Monthly, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and feature articles to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A cover story on eye safety to reduce occupational risk of eye injury in clinical dentistry.
- A feature story on a dentist’s journey with Bell’s Palsy.
- A department reports on legal issues caring for patients suspected of being under the influence of marijuana.
- Department article on workforce and employees quietly quitting.
- Articles on MDA Public Relations Grant Recipients and New Life Members.
- News you need, an Editorial and regular department articles, Dentistry and the Law, Staff Matters, Advocacy and component news.
This issue also includes one article reprinted with permission.
- If You Don’t Know, Now You Know delves into the issue of implicit bias in dentistry, drawing from the author’s personal experiences and highlighting the need for continued education to address biases through enhanced empathy and a growth mindset.
The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association: Vol. 104:
10, Article 1.
Available at: https://commons.ada.org/journalmichigandentalassociation/vol104/iss10/1
Dental Public Health and Education Commons, Health Law and Policy Commons, Human Resources Management Commons, Leadership Commons, Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene Commons, Patient Safety Commons