Every month, The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association brings news, information, and features about Michigan dentistry to our state's oral health community and the MDA's 6,200+ members. No publication reaches more Michigan dentists!
In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A cover story on new dentist’s perceptions of professionalism.
- A feature on legal considerations when addressing employee wellness.
- A feature on the meaning of wellness by ADA Trustee Dr. Brett Kessler.
- Practice guidance on conducting a HIPAA security risk analysis.
- Commentary “The New Golden Age of Dentistry.”
- Editorial and regular department articles on MDA Foundation activities, Advocacy, Dentistry and the Law, Staff Matters, and News You Need.
The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association: Vol. 105:
8, Article 1.
Available at: https://commons.ada.org/journalmichigandentalassociation/vol105/iss8/1
Dental Public Health and Education Commons, Health Law and Policy Commons, Human Resources Management Commons, Leadership Commons, Mental and Social Health Commons, Organizational Behavior and Theory Commons