In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A case study on recognizing the oral signs of Acute Lymphatic Leukemia
- A special pull-out section to assist clinicians in identifying and treating common oral lesions
- Advice on personal Wellness: "Finding Calm Amidst Chaos."
- State of Michigan C.E. Requirements for License Renewal of Dentists, Hygienists, and Registered Dental Assistants.
- A 10Minute EBD contrasting clinical success of composite restorations vs. glass ionomers.
- Guest commentary "Pretty Good Dentistry."
- News you need, Editorial, and an Advocacy Spotlight.
The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association: Vol. 105:
5, Article 1.
Available at: https://commons.ada.org/journalmichigandentalassociation/vol105/iss5/1