In this issue, the reader will find the following original content:
- A profile of two dentist legislators, Representative Steven Bradley, DDS of Iowa and Representative Jane Gillette, DDS, MPH. who represents Montana, to help readers best understand what that commitment means if they plan to seek elected office.
- An article discussing essential communication strategies to win elections.
- An update on ADA efforts to promote Oral Health Equity
- Profiles of MDA leadership candidates
- A 10Minute EBD contrasting closing diastemas with or without frenectomy with orthodontic treatment.
- Editorial, Advocacy update, News Briefs, News from the MDA Foundation, News from the ADA and Letter to the editor
The Journal of the Michigan Dental Association: Vol. 105:
4, Article 1.
Available at: https://commons.ada.org/journalmichigandentalassociation/vol105/iss4/1